I should do my homework but Amanda Bernstein (silent B) and mom are fucking like wild boars. I’ve never heard wild boars fuck but I assume it is like what’s going on in the kitchen. I’m not sure what lesbian sex is like, but it’s awesome, otherwise mom would be screaming no. One day when I become a real woman I will have wild boar sex, unless my husband is a Republican. Not sure why I’d marry a Republican. If I did marry one, I’d show him what it’s like to be a human being again. In the meantime, I’m listening to my iPod and hoping (and hopping) that mom and Amanda will clean off the kitchen table. Dirty pigs.
We rolled over, but not on top of each other, because we’re not into that. I reached behind ma’s head and fluffed up the pillow. She kind of looked like this rugged rabbit with cabbage ears surrounded by a beautifully gloomy white cloud. Like a bunny, she wiggled her nose. Wiggled herself into my arms and close to my heart.
In a time of names a spoken antelope hopes for mud and insects. Mud and insects or whatever uncle measures informs a notion of a dismantled ship. Hope passes for a gun in a time of names. *collage haiku using found text
“It takes courage to be afraid.” –Montaigne, Essays, III, 6 (1588) Nothing scares the sun anymore. Not even sinking into the black sea. Not even the black sea and its power over sunsets. Not even the scars or parked cars on Sunday or the squirrels that dream of big things from the tops of enormous […]
The bridge & cranes dream of dogs and cats. They squint and find wormholes into other worlds. What they discover: there’s always one light that’s brighter than the other. And they are drawn to its luminescence with purpose. But there’s always something else in the distance, they think. Their fiercely squinted eyes look funny to […]
My name is Neil de la Flor and I am Almost Dorothy. I’m also the Executive Director of Reading Queer.Today, I need your help! Please consider supporting RQ’s mission to transform the community through the act & the art of creative writing @ http://readingqueer.org.
- Shabby Little Rabbit
- A Defense Against Sound & Order
- A Story About A Sunset
- A Story About Biscayne Bay
- Donate to Reading Queer: Yay!
- Reading Queer awarded $5,000 GLBT Community Projects Fund Grant from The Miami Foundation and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Robin Thicke is a zebra
- Almost Dorothy says dontate to Reading Queer
- Almost Dorothy supports Reading Queer
- Almost Dorothy really needs your support!
- Join us at the Betsy Hotel South Beach for the kick of The Reading Queer Festival kicks this Friday, August... fb.me/2DT51TnjM 2 days ago
- Reading Queer is happy to welcome Jan Becker to the inaugural RQ Festival 2014. She'll be sharing her work with... fb.me/6NFhQ11Nw 5 days ago
- Reading Queer is happy to welcome Sandra Simonds to the inaugural RQ Festival 2014. She'll be sharing her work... fb.me/3dPEYCvxm 6 days ago
- Reading Queer is happy to welcome Julie Marie Wade to the inaugural RQ Festival 2014. She'll be sharing her work... fb.me/73nf0oDJd 1 week ago
- Inaugural Reading with Julie Marie Wade, Sandra Simonds and Jan Becker. Queer literature is often exclusively... fb.me/1cvsyz55Z 1 week ago