I should do my homework but Amanda Bernstein (silent B) and mom are fucking like wild boars. I’ve never heard wild boars fuck but I assume it is like what’s going on in the kitchen. I’m not sure what lesbian sex is like, but it’s awesome, otherwise mom would be screaming no. One day when I become a real woman I will have wild boar sex, unless my husband is a Republican. Not sure why I’d marry a Republican. If I did marry one, I’d show him what it’s like to be a human being again. In the meantime, I’m listening to my iPod and hoping (and hopping) that mom and Amanda will clean off the kitchen table. Dirty pigs.
“It takes courage to be afraid.” –Montaigne, Essays, III, 6 (1588) Nothing scares the sun anymore. Not even sinking into the black sea. Not even the black sea and its power over sunsets. Not even the scars or parked cars on Sunday or the squirrels that dream of big things from the tops of enormous […]
The bridge & cranes dream of dogs and cats. They squint and find wormholes into other worlds. What they discover: there’s always one light that’s brighter than the other. And they are drawn to its luminescence with purpose. But there’s always something else in the distance, they think. Their fiercely squinted eyes look funny to […]
My name is Neil de la Flor and I am Almost Dorothy. I’m also the Executive Director of Reading Queer.Today, I need your help! Please consider supporting RQ’s mission to transform the community through the act & the art of creative writing @ http://readingqueer.org.
Reading Queer awarded $5,000 GLBT Community Projects Fund Grant from The Miami Foundation and the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
NEWS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SEPTEMBER 20TH, 2013 Reading Queer awarded $5,000 GLBT Community Projects Fund Grant MIAMI—We are tremendously pleased to announce that the Miami Foundation’s GLBT Community Projects Fund has chosen to award Reading Queer a grant of $5,000. The GLBT Community Projects Fund is a unique partnership between The Miami Foundation and […]
Not all zebras get a free pass so why should Robin Thicke. His “big” hit “Blurred Lines” glorifies rape and ma says that’s fucking insane. Just insane. Fuck you, Robin Thicke. Ma doesn’t care if you have a big dick. All she cares about is caring about women who get raped by dicks like you […]
- "Eros Erased, Eros Collaged"-- a LitCrawl event for O, Miami #lgbt #glbt #omiami #queer #litcrawl #miaim #poetry fb.me/2SDa446Gz 3 days ago
- Event Invite: "Queer Depot 101: Creativity & Queerness" @ The Stonewall fb.me/2hz7lb4cs 2 weeks ago
- RQ Writing Academy Fun(d)raiser ends @ midnight. Donate now & win a drawing by Emi Ribas alturl.com/ravvs #glbt http://t.co/CrIjzJyG7F 4 weeks ago
- Event Invite: "Queer Depot 101: Creativity & Queerness" @ The Carlton-Sobe fb.me/1cZ2fLlXy 1 month ago
- "Queer Depot 101: Creativity & Queerness" @ The Carlton-Sobe #glbt #lgbt #literature fb.me/1keGVVrBi 1 month ago