I should do my homework but Amanda Bernstein (silent B) and mom are fucking like wild boars. I’ve never heard wild boars fuck but I assume it is like what’s going on in the kitchen. I’m not sure what lesbian sex is like, but it’s awesome, otherwise mom would be screaming no. One day when I become a real woman I will have wild boar sex, unless my husband is a Republican. Not sure why I’d marry a Republican. If I did marry one, I’d show him what it’s like to be a human being again. In the meantime, I’m listening to my iPod and hoping (and hopping) that mom and Amanda will clean off the kitchen table. Dirty pigs.
Reading Queer in collaboration with O Cinema, Pridelines, Aqua Foundation, Miami Jewish Film Festival and the MIFO LGBT Film Festival present the academy awarding winning film MILK in honor of the victims of the Orlando attack. 100% of all funds collected will be donated directly to the Equality Florida fund. Buy tickets > here http://www.o-cinema.org/event/milk/ […]
“The brightest memory fades faster than the dullest ink.” ― Claudia Rankine Ma says I should be more active. Blog more. Write more. Say things that mean something, especially since it’s 2016. She’s afraid that if I don’t write, things will change for the worse. In other words, she’s afraid she’ll be erased from […]
“Real isn’t how you are made,” said the Skin Horse. “It’s a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real.” The Velveteen Rabbit, Margery Williams.
JOIN US FOR THE READING QUEER LITERARY FESTIVAL @ MIAMI BOOK FAIR 2015, FROM WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND, 2015. This year, Reading Queer partnered with the Miami Book Fair to advance RQ’s mission to foster and promote queer literary culture in South Florida by bringing a diverse cross-section of locally, […]
When & why did I kill creativity in my life? When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a photographer. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a writer. When I was a teenager, I wanted to be a businessman. When I was an adult, I wanted to be a writer. […]
- Reading Queer promotes fundraiser for victims of Pulse attack
- Donald Trump Isn’t Real REAL
- Bobo the Mutt is Dead! Long Live Bobo the Mutt!
- Be here: Reading Queer Literary Festival @ Miami Book Fair, November 18 – 22, 2015
- Why did I kill creativity?
- Formicidae by Larry Leiva
- AD: Self-Interview, Part II
- AD: Self-Interview of the Self
- The Theory of Color
- Non sequitur review of “Who’s Irish” by Gish Jen
- Join us for popcorn, beer and community for QUEER SCREENS with the screening of Before Night Falls this Tuesday,... fb.me/5eeoxmv0J 3 weeks ago
- RT @readingqueer: RQ & O Cinema present Before Night Falls, 6/28 @ 9pm goo.gl/gLzfPE - eepurl.com/b7gywD #lgbt #queer #film… 3 weeks ago
- Tonight. Reading Queer & partners co-present MILK, free screening & fundraiser. #LGBT #queer #culture #MIAMI #film eepurl.com/b6LP8v 4 weeks ago
- Where was your first gay bar? #LGBT #queer #culture https://t.co/ipPWI9sRwG 1 month ago
- Reading Queer in collaboration with O Cinema, Pridelines, Aqua Foundation, Miami Jewish Film Festival and the... fb.me/4TKB5oikb 1 month ago