I should do my homework but Amanda Bernstein (silent B) and mom are fucking like wild boars. I’ve never heard wild boars fuck but I assume it is like what’s going on in the kitchen. I’m not sure what lesbian sex is like, but it’s awesome, otherwise mom would be screaming no. One day when I become a real woman I will have wild boar sex, unless my husband is a Republican. Not sure why I’d marry a Republican. If I did marry one, I’d show him what it’s like to be a human being again. In the meantime, I’m listening to my iPod and hoping (and hopping) that mom and Amanda will clean off the kitchen table. Dirty pigs.
JOIN US FOR THE READING QUEER LITERARY FESTIVAL @ MIAMI BOOK FAIR 2015, FROM WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18TH – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND, 2015. This year, Reading Queer partnered with the Miami Book Fair to advance RQ’s mission to foster and promote queer literary culture in South Florida by bringing a diverse cross-section of locally, […]
When & why did I kill creativity in my life? When I was a little boy, I wanted to be a photographer. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a writer. When I was a teenager, I wanted to be a businessman. When I was an adult, I wanted to be a writer. […]
For the past year, my emotional readjustment has been more than mildly drugged. On occasion I’ve lured an inner ataraxia out with the use of two or three Benadryl. Diphenhydramine is not only my favorite histamine antagonist…
AD: What makes you most vulnerable? AD: Unicorns. Not being a unicorn. Zombies. Spanish-language zobmies. Corn. Wheat. I already answered this question last week. What makes me most vulnerable is answering the same damn question again because maybe I’ll screw up and say something different. Say something that will contract what I said before, like […]
1. Who are you? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I am a teacher, at least that is what I tell myself. I’m also a writer, but that’s not who I am. I’m also a marketing director on Monday, Wednesday and Friday–and sometimes Tuesday and Thursday, but that’s only when I feel like being a […]
- Be here: Reading Queer Literary Festival @ Miami Book Fair, November 18 – 22, 2015
- Why did I kill creativity?
- Formicidae by Larry Leiva
- AD: Self-Interview, Part II
- AD: Self-Interview of the Self
- The Theory of Color
- Non sequitur review of “Who’s Irish” by Gish Jen
- Almost Dorothy Interviews Almost Dorothy About Fried Chicken and Other Things
- Schools Suck and I Know How to Fix Them
- Donate to Reading Queer on Give Miami Day!
- Be here: Reading Queer Literary Festival @ Miami Book Fair, November 18 – 22, 2015 almostdorothy.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/be-… https://t.co/2xDEuc9GAw 1 week ago
- Be here: Reading Queer Literary Festival @ Miami Book Fair, November 18 – 22, 2015 almostdorothy.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/be-… https://t.co/tHE2MU2vrS 1 week ago
- Check out "Paris is Still Burning" on Eventbrite! #poetry #miamireads #readingqueer eventbrite.com/e/paris-is-sti… https://t.co/IoZSBS5sOD 1 week ago
- It's been too long! It's time to roar. #miamibookfair2015 #readingqueer 1 week ago
- Reading Queer "Voices Carry" Fundraiser @ The Hotel Gaythering - South Beach readingqueer.org/2015/05/readin… via @readingqueer 5 months ago