1. This story ends in red.
2. I want to be the girl in the black slip. I want to be the girl being dressed by Liony Garcia. I want to be the hair of the girl wearing the black slip being dressed by Liony Garcia. I want to wear her face mask and gorgeous body to Publix and imagine I’m a star even though I’m not powered by stars. I want my fingers caressed by Octavio Campos as I’m dressed by handmaidens and Liony Garcia in my best Target dress. I want them to tell me it will be all right even though I know there are no wrongs.
3. Ma and I wore our best hair and blindfolds to see Rosie Herrera at One Bal Harbour. The performance was just like a living Salvador Dali painting (melting) Michelangelo‘s pieta. We sat upon (or down) on the ground and looked up the skirts of insane hummingbirds. Ma and I were all smiles as we sat on two plush blankets next to a gorgeous man with long, dark hair. We spread out our legs beneath the twinkle stars and the crescent moon. We opened and closed our mouths as we chewed our favorite bubble gum.
4. The dancers turned invisible and I understood (instantly) the consequences of the speed of light. As the dancers extended their hands toward the sky, particles of light flew out of them in all directions. The security guard swallowed fireflies.
5. What is happiness? A pink dress. A pink dress. A pink dress.
6. When she landed, I knew I would be famous.
7. I’ve always wanted to be pretty.
8. She is pretty.
9. I tickled the guy’s nose with my nose and ma tried to untie his shoes with her superpowers.
10. What happens when we die doesn’t end in red.