1. The (re)formation of praxis invests itself in the discourse of the gendered body, ma says.
2. The poetics of process, I tell her, recapitulates the historicization of the image.
3. The eroticization of civil society asks to be read as the engendering of exchange value.
4. The emergence, I say as I raise my fist to her fat flat nose, of process is always already participating in the systemization of the specular economy.
6. The emergence of the specular economy is always already participating in the systemization of process.
7. The emergence of the specular economy, ma says, is always bullshit. We are already participating in the systemization of process.
8. The (re)formation of desire gestures toward the fantasy of pedagogical institutions.
9. I’m not a poodle ma says, as the emergence of the gaze functions as the conceptual frame for the engendering of the gendered body emerges from her conceptual body of evidence.
10. Why, I ask, is the reification of power/knowledge homologous with the invention of the natural?
11. The logic of history as such invests itself in the systemization of the nation-state. Ma sounds smartish in her spandex trance outfit.
12. Pootwattle’s stunning disquisition on the relationship between the fragmentation of post-Jungian analysis and the discourse of communicative rationality suffers, I tell her, from your almost complete ignorance of Latin.
13. Pig, ma says, is the necessary but perhaps impossible notion of the means of production and it suggests the divisibility of the hidden woman.
14. The illusion of pop culture replays (in parodic form) the politics of the public sphere.
Have fun here.
- Kenyan Political Parties fail women leaders (gowomengo.wordpress.com)
- Extensive and Expensive Insurance in MA (articles.onlineautoinsurance.com)
- Aperture or Heaven (almostdorothy.wordpress.com)
- Integrating the Shadow – A Certified Teacher’s Look at the Anusara Situation. ~ Darcy Lyon (elephantjournal.com)