1. Friends are windows, not mirrors, we look into for light and love, answers and questions. They’re not a reflection of us or the myth of who we want to be.
2. Black angels are black angels. Archangels are archangels. Kings have dominion over nothing but ferris wheels.
3. Mental illness is not a joke, not a game of chess, but a mirror and window with no edge or hope.
4. All external events are external events until they spiral into and through windows and leave their catastrophic fingerprints on your mirror.
5. Suffering arises out of our obsession with peace, freedom, happiness and hope.
6. The universe doesn’t care for our fellow man. We care for our fellow man if we care.
7. There is no universal city, just Universal Studios.
8. I’m inhibited by the arc of impossible human behavior.
9. Individuals are responsible for their own action figures, which they can examine and control through rigorous self-discipline. Otherwise, we have no self-control, just a mirror of the self and a window into a world out of control.
10. The only thing beyond our control is hell.
11. I want you (and me) to live by the justice code and burn down freedom’s road.
12. There’s discord in the world that we walk into and out of without the slightest awareness of the knife and dagger pointed at our throats. Sometimes we hold the weapons against us.
13. To remain nameless is to live in shame and fear. To live conscious is to remain nameless to fear and shame.
14. Big gray clouds are full of danger and love is a unicorn.