1. We bond over electronic music and make out.
2. On the dance floor, his arms are iron balls
3. destined for the seabed.
4. We pray for the abyss to relinquish the red lights of the world.
5. Adora welcomes the world batting her eyelashes like a flamenco dancer bats her abanico. She is ridiculous in her beehive wig.
6. A boy and a girl wear leather dog collars
7. as Lola spins the 80s—Cure, Depeche Mode, The Clash.
8. Two shots of tequila enter the photographic memory and each shot is a declaration of love or something close to a cross and bow. The arrow of time is a cosmic phenomenon divined in blue agave.
9. The cosmos is a black veil that quarrels with vagabonds. He reveals the history of sharing needles beneath yellow street lights—a pair of binary stars gripped by gravity fight for more space.
10. Vampires and bats quarrel behind iron bars in the yellowing twilight as I bend dangerously over in awe of angels.
11. We morph into morphs and transmit the secrets of starlets and starlight to passersby.
12. The shadow on the left puts his left hand in the right pocket of the shadow on the right.
13. We (or they) were nouns and verbs conjugated in a foreign language in a foreign landscape between time and space.
14. Each word plots a point of light in the dark.