1. We go to war.
3. It looks as if we are going to war.
2. The angel of death wore me out with his vegetables. The war is black now.
4. I dream of his unstable crown of thorns.
6. The one who spoke vicariously in silence spelled theories in Magic Marker.
5. He is theoretically sipping a beer with neighbors on a sailboat on the Miami River.
7. They love beer.
9. The dancing bear is a dancing bear is a dancing bear and Zen Buddhists are idiots.
8. As if
10. he doesn’t care about chicken wings.
12. A pink blind horse drags itself center stage. Curtsies. Behind the horse, the past and the present converse over universal sandwiches.
11. The difference between a demon and a devil, the past says—
13. Is the difference between a mask and a mirror, the present responds.
15. The ego is a song.
14. The war is a song.
16. The song is performed by an orchestra of ravens in a foreground that is always blue–
18. as unemployed chickens disguise themselves as saints.
17. For real.