1. A glacier tickles the blue sky above the ski resort where no one skis beneath the sky.
2. There is a lamp in the foreground posing as a lamp.
3. A boy drinks beer with his mom’s help and sips.
4. The blond boy, the other one who looks like another blond boy, runs from his mother’s trailer toward an orange station wagon hitched to an insanely orange tent parked behind a gas station.
5. I saw Pegasus between the orange curtains, but it was just a horse.
6. Orange is the color of connection.
7. The horse standing in front of the window is connected, yet unaware that he is a form a electromagnetic radiation.
8. Why is the girl missing her front tooth topless?
9. This is what you should be thinking—
10. electronica is a happy mushroom.
11. Sometimes humans wear orange ski jackets before boarding the cruise ship to paradise.
12. Paradise, in many respects, is a white Volkswagen beetle.
13. I wonder why the boy in the boat wearing a green tee is looking at the girl on the shore wearing an orange tank.
14. The mushroom will return in stereo.
1. A woman in an orange evening coat crosses the intersection in the company of black and gray.
2. Jumping jacks are performed before the blue airplane takes off.
3. One woman takes off her orange track suit.
4. The city is OK.
5. The lion and the tiger in the photograph are not married, but they are in love because there is a concept of marriage in the human kingdom.
6. Is the white Shepard in front of the church a sign from God or is the girl petting the white Shepard in front of the church a sign for God?
7. A family sits and/or stands outside of their tent while monkeys surround a family trapped inside of their turquoise sedan.
8. Of course there’s always an orange car, too.
9. Sometimes mountains look like nipples.
10. Sometimes music is paradise. And happiness. And home.
11. [For us, this is enough.]
12. There’s always someone in a bikini playing with a beach ball in an indoor pool.
13. The sun is not the sun this time. It is the moon of twilight and the violet flame.
14. The bus in the end is yellow.
*Based on “Eple” by Röyksopp